body#layout #outer-wraper, body#layout #header-wrapper { width: 730px

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Craft night.

Fall Craft Projects.
Here are the Fall crafts that I will be offering.
I will be having a craft night at my home on
Tuesday November 4th
For anyone in Moreno Valley I will be doing a craft night at my moms house on
Thursday November 6th
(If you can't make either night you can just order the kits.)
email me for directions: sticketydoodah@yahoo.com

Project # 1
Happy Thanksgiving Board
measures 3.5 x 24 in.
Kit $8.00

Project # 2
Harvest blocks
Kit $18.00
these are totally cute and covered with scrapbook paper. I will have paper provide.
paper may vary
Project # 3
Small Live Thankfully Plaque
kit $8.00
This is a good one to leave up all year round
(paper may vary)

Please let me know if you will be attending. I need to make sure I have enough kits and supplies. Email me at sticketydoodah@yahoo.com






No comments: