body#layout #outer-wraper, body#layout #header-wrapper { width: 730px

Friday, November 7, 2008

Twilight stickers and t'shirts

I'm so excited for "TWILIGHT" to come out. I am going to buy my ticket today. Anyone that would like to go with our big group.... we are buying tickets to see it Friday the 21 at 7:45pm at the New theater at the Tyler mall. I think we are meeting at 5:30 to get in line. Let me know if you wanna go.
I decided that I am going to make stickers and t-shirts. If you would like one email me and i can make one for you.
All the t-shirts will be black with white text. Just let me know the size and phraze you want. the one with the check mark can be checked in either box. Just let me know which one you love!!!
The t-shirts will be $12.00 each and the stickers will be $6.00 each. (all stickers will be in white vinyl.)
Email me your orders:
sticketydoodah@yahoo.com
check out my blog:

No comments: